STERLINGBUX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your new way to amazing pound sterling

3 posters

STERLINGUX, did you fall asleep or what?

peser71

STERLINGUX, did you fall asleep or what? Empty yes, sterlingbux became a scam site again

Post  peser71 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:34 am

ASSADON wrote:Is this business over or what?

Justacoolcat is right, the site seems to be (and I'm sure it really is) abandoned all right.
    After all, what's happening here anyway? Is this that thing that we are all afraid of?
    It probably is...
    I, myself used to be a very good clicker here, never miss one day, never miss even one click. I noticed the payment method was changed to ''manually'' and that's definitivelly NOT GOOD, especially for standard users. This is one sure sign that you HAVE TO invest in order to get paid. I wasn't born just yesterday and my initiation in PTC industry took place long time ago so I'm not what you might call a damn rookie.
    But I was also a standard user back in november when I got paid without any investment at all and most important: WITHIN HOURS! Couldn't believe the facts back then, and got soooooooo excited about STERLINGBUX and everything here lookin' so promising.
    Well, I was never quite into advertising at all, but I was really feeling the urge to do my own clicks religiously and even started to BELIEVE in STERLINGBUX and why not? even try to gather around some DR's (at one specific moment in time considering that I had enough of renting, generally speaking).
    It doesn't matter what could be the main reason for going scam but one thing's for sure: I stopped clickin' because it seems to be useless from now on, I really am sorry for this, and can't believe this is happening right now, either.
    Sad but true.
    But on the other hand let's face the simple truth: it is not the first nor the last site that lose it's personality and everything that stands for and goes.... we all know the right word.
    ''Test before you invest'' those are good words all right but what if testing went good and when it comes to investing things might change all of the sudden? What then? Everything is so volatile in this online world... unfortunatelly something you can never ever trust.
    Peser71 (if you are still around) - three months ago you said something about members being paid in seconds.... what about that?

Thank you, regards
    AXA
    Sorry for so late answer, ASSADON. I did not come here for long time. Really the payout was instant (seconds) before the admin set it to mannual.
    I think many members don't understand english, never click in proof and continue clicking every day. I am clicking every day, because I use the money to advertise. It is the only way to recuperate part of the money lost in scam sites.
    If you do not be paid you must use the money to advertise. That's what I am doing since admin shown himself as a scammer and dissapear.
    Best regards!
    Justacoolcat

STERLINGUX, did you fall asleep or what? Empty No Response from the admin at all

Post  Justacoolcat Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:59 am

Yes its true this site is SCAM now so do not waste your time clicking anymore cos the only person that will benefit is th admin no one else.
    ASSADON

STERLINGUX, did you fall asleep or what? Empty STERLINGUX, did you fall asleep or what?

Post  ASSADON Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Is this business over or what?

Justacoolcat is right, the site seems to be (and I'm sure it really is) abandoned all right.
    After all, what's happening here anyway? Is this that thing that we are all afraid of?
    It probably is...
    I, myself used to be a very good clicker here, never miss one day, never miss even one click. I noticed the payment method was changed to ''manually'' and that's definitivelly NOT GOOD, especially for standard users. This is one sure sign that you HAVE TO invest in order to get paid. I wasn't born just yesterday and my initiation in PTC industry took place long time ago so I'm not what you might call a damn rookie.
    But I was also a standard user back in november when I got paid without any investment at all and most important: WITHIN HOURS! Couldn't believe the facts back then, and got soooooooo excited about STERLINGBUX and everything here lookin' so promising.
    Well, I was never quite into advertising at all, but I was really feeling the urge to do my own clicks religiously and even started to BELIEVE in STERLINGBUX and why not? even try to gather around some DR's (at one specific moment in time considering that I had enough of renting, generally speaking).
    It doesn't matter what could be the main reason for going scam but one thing's for sure: I stopped clickin' because it seems to be useless from now on, I really am sorry for this, and can't believe this is happening right now, either.
    Sad but true.
    But on the other hand let's face the simple truth: it is not the first nor the last site that lose it's personality and everything that stands for and goes.... we all know the right word.
    ''Test before you invest'' those are good words all right but what if testing went good and when it comes to investing things might change all of the sudden? What then? Everything is so volatile in this online world... unfortunatelly something you can never ever trust.
    Peser71 (if you are still around) - three months ago you said something about members being paid in seconds.... what about that?

Thank you, regards
    AXA

Sponsored content

STERLINGUX, did you fall asleep or what? Empty Re: STERLINGUX, did you fall asleep or what?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:08 am