STERLINGBUX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your new way to amazing pound sterling

What is your story?

newsterlingbux
    newsterlingbux
    Admin

What is your story? Empty What is your story?

Post  newsterlingbux Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:25 am

There is one unique story every PTC clickers have. How they get into the field of cyber opportunity, how they start climbing the ladder of generating income through the internet and how they successfully manage their way to a better tomorrow. All have uniques ups and downs in the field of PTCs yet managed to create an amazing way to the top. I am one of them and so are you! Tell us your amazing stories.
    newsterlingbux
    newsterlingbux
    Admin

What is your story? Empty Re: What is your story?

Post  newsterlingbux Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:53 am

Hi there! This is Max Farell a member of the highest elite membership of Neobux. Thank you for sharing your story. I guess we have almost the same story in the line of ptc but mine a real downturn years ago. I was new with paid to click then and have lost a lot but now everything have changed. After gaining back everything through the fantastic program of the oldest and most trusted ptc site Neobux, I came across with this site for sale and so I grab this for keeps but discovered that this site was so chaotic then. I have a hard time reaaranging everything here even this forum but keeping it up. Now this site is gradually rising and will be a a heavy one weeks after weeks. This is a Neobux inspired ptc site. Maybe not in all its features but in strategy and continuity of service to its members.
    If you are taking your second shot here, try stepping on but never expect to be a moderator instantly. Maybe soon when the mob gets bigger.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:56 am