STERLINGBUX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your new way to amazing pound sterling

PRE-LAUNCH MODE WITH THE NEW ADMIN

newsterlingbux
    newsterlingbux
    Admin

PRE-LAUNCH MODE WITH THE NEW ADMIN Empty PRE-LAUNCH MODE WITH THE NEW ADMIN

Post  newsterlingbux Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:03 am

This is the new Sterlingbux and the site is on pre-launch mode. Old SterlingBux members please disregard your old accounts and make a new one if you want to join again. All old accounts were blocked by the new system. I am the new admin, I bought this site recently and has programmed all accounts back to zero with my new rules. Don't Panic! It will be worth making one. New members! register and keep an eye on the launching date!

Warning!
    1. Don't click! The site ads has no value yet. Clicking starts on launching date (AUGUST Cool
    2. Don't buy! Current ads and banners are expensive. Get it cheap on launching date.
    3. Don't upgrade! Level-up to platinum for only £2.99 on launching date.

Make money in amazing pound sterling by simply clicking. Take advantage of the £1 lowest minimum payout in the industry but a currency with the highest value in exchange.
    > Up to £0.03 per click
    > 5 - 30 ads guaranteed per day
    > No total payout maximum
    > No cashout fee
    > Instant payment and receiving system with AlertPay

You can simply buy direct referrals for larger payout
    (Your rented referrals will turn out as your direct referrals all at £1)

Boost your website traffic with the powerful 1 Million banner views for only £2.99!
    Take you first step in making your advertising campaign woth in lowest price starting for £0.10!
    More to know of the new Sterlingbux. AlertPay is the official payment processor of Sterlingbux.

LOG ON TO THE MAIN SITE TO KNOW MORE OF THE NEW AMAZING POUND STERLING
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:23 am