STERLINGBUX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your new way to amazing pound sterling

3 posters

Today i saw the rate of ads go down at sterlingbux

peser71

Today i saw the rate of ads go down at sterlingbux Empty simply the best

Post  peser71 Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:20 pm

newsterlingbux wrote:Hello ramjane/peser
    thanks for posting here...
    Yes, ads for free members gone down for 24 hours... This is due to the improvement given
    to Standard members clicks... As you can observe, ads for standard memebrs have increased...
    Now, every standard member can enjoy more clciks
    Enjoy clicking...
    Wow, Admin!
    You are simply the best. And I guarantee you that Sterlingbux will be among best ptcs very soon! In my heart it already is. I love you
    Today, for the first time, I saw 17 members on line. So, prepare yourself to all good things. No one knows what may come.
    Congratulations for your good job! santa
    newsterlingbux
    newsterlingbux
    Admin

Today i saw the rate of ads go down at sterlingbux Empty ADs improved

Post  newsterlingbux Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Hello ramjane/peser
    thanks for posting here...
    Yes, ads for free members gone down for 24 hours... This is due to the improvement given
    to Standard members clicks... As you can observe, ads for standard memebrs have increased...
    Now, every standard member can enjoy more clciks
    Enjoy clicking...
    ramjane

Today i saw the rate of ads go down at sterlingbux Empty Re: Today i saw the rate of ads go down at sterlingbux

Post  ramjane Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:20 am

Yes you are right Peser. I am also doing my best to promote sterlingbux.If the rates go down the standard free members will not have a liking to sterlingbux.I hope this is temporary.All the best to our admin.
    peser71

Today i saw the rate of ads go down at sterlingbux Empty FROM £0.0250 TO £0.0090

Post  peser71 Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:55 am

Yes! Really a bad surprise for free members! Crying or Very sad

I am doing my best to make sterlingbux well known and bring more members to here.

Today I advertised sterlingbux in 8 sites and until now I have got 6 referrals. They will not have a good impression of click rate. Shocked

I hope this is temporary or an error that will be corrected. Please, Admin, verify!
    Thank you very much! Smile
    ramjane

Today i saw the rate of ads go down at sterlingbux Empty Today i saw the rate of ads go down at sterlingbux

Post  ramjane Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi admin,
    I really appreciate you.For your first payment.But today i saw the value of ads have dropped for standard members.Even though the standard member still has 5 ads to click but the rates have gone down.Before today it was a real nice one.I hope that this is temporary and the rates will come back as it was earlier.Wishing you all the success Admin.

Sponsored content

Today i saw the rate of ads go down at sterlingbux Empty Re: Today i saw the rate of ads go down at sterlingbux

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:27 am